Frequently Asked Questions
At Copper Canyon we build Face frame, Inset, Beaded Inset, Full Overlay Euro, and High Gloss Modern. We are not limited to specific styles
Our products are designed with dedicated service and exceptional value in mind, and since we are a small design build firm, we are highly adaptable. Most of our kitchen’s start around $15,000 and go up to $30,000, with some much higher than that, it all depends on your needs.
Most projects land in the 5-8 week range for production, and 1-2 weeks to complete installations. In the mean time we order all your materials, and supplies, then clear our workload for your project. If you your are building a new home the latest you should wait to contact us is right after framing, and before drywall.
Our designers (mostly Sam) can spend up to 8 hours on our design software just to get you an accurate bid, and significantly more time to get a project ready for production, so no our designs are not free. We will typically provide wall elevations detailed enough to get accurate pricing but will not continue post process engineering unless you have made your decision on cabinet manufacture. After the design retainer has been applied, you can finalize the plans and forward them to you. The design retainer is applied to the job total as a credit. If you would like us to design a package that you own, our design service runs at $150 per hour.
- We take payments broken down in 3 parts:
- 50% deposit at time of the order placement, you don’t get scheduled into production until your deposit is made
- 40% payment at time of delivery
- 10% is due once the cabinets are installed and we have no work remaining on your project
- We accept cash and checks as payment. In an effort to keep our pricing as low as possible, we normally don’t accept credit cards. However, if you need to use a credit card, we require an additional 2.75%-3.5% processing fee to the total bill, this is what the bank charges us.
- Since we have the challenge of creating 100% of the project on 50% of the budget, we do require the 40% payment upon delivery of your cabinets.
Yes we can, we will even hold a meeting onsite with heads of all trades to make sure we do not have any space conflicts as soon as the final design is approved. The best and cheapest time to discover an issue is during framing, problems can be quickly resolved at this stage.
Since we are a custom shop, we have a lot of options to suit your needs but if the project you are trying to flip is not in minimum $400,000-$500,000 range, we just might not be a good fit.
- Linear foot pricing is horribly inaccurate, that’s why we take the time to site measure to give you an accurate quote.
- Kitchens are typically $15,000-$30,000,
- Entertainment Centers are typically $6,000-$10,000
- Nooks/Lockers/Bench Seats are typically $2,500-$6,000
- These should be used as general guides, the final price is determined after a design is drawn up, and then engineered to your specs/concept pictures.
- Since we work mostly with builders and designers, there has not been a need for a show room in the traditional sense.
- You are always free to stop by my office with the samples you do have and we are more than happy to match colors, wood or door styles. We have plans for a show room in the future, but are still 2 years away.
- Here are a few options to move forward.
- Schedule a time to come in with a copy of your plans and concept pictures for a design brief, I will take the time to listen and understand what your goals are, if you are looking for high end custom cabinets, or more of a budget friendly approach. Expect to leave a copy with me so I can start the quote process for you.
- You can also email me your plans at, [email protected]
- Also share your design concept on houzz.com