Frequently Asked Questions
At Copper Canyon we build Euro Style, Inset, Beaded Inset, and High Gloss Modern. Since we are the manufacture we are not limited to specific styles and can build the cabinets of your dreams!
Our products are designed with dedicated service and exceptional value in mind, and since we are a small design build firm, we are highly adaptable. Most of our kitchen’s start around $15,000 and go up to $30,000, with some much higher than that, it all depends on your needs.
Most projects land in the 18-21 business day range for production, and 1-2 days to complete installations. In the mean time we order all your materials, and supplies, then clear our workload for your project. If you your are building a new home the latest you should wait to contact us is right after framing, and before drywall.
Our designers can spend up to 8 hours on our design software just to get you an accurate bid, and significantly more time to get a project ready for production, so no our designs are not free. We will typically provide an estimate with a bid sheet detailed enough to get accurate pricing but will not continue post process engineering unless you have made your decision on cabinet manufacture. After the design retainer has been applied, you can finalize the plans and forward them to you. The design retainer is applied to the job total as a credit. If you would like us to design a package that you own, our design service runs at $150 per hour.
An estimate based on
A 50% deposit based on that estimate is
During the CAD process you
The final payment must be
If you need Credit terms, a
We will provide an order
Delivery dates and install
We accept cash and checks as payment. In an effort to keep our pricing as low as possible, we normally don’t accept credit cards. However, if you need to use a credit card, we require an additional 2.75%-3.5% processing fee to the total bill, this is what the bank charges us.
Since we have the challenge of creating a custom product to your unique specifications we require the product to be paid in full BEFORE any deliveries are scheduled.
Yes we can, we will even hold a meeting onsite with heads of all trades to make sure we do not have any space conflicts as soon as the final design is approved. The best and cheapest time to discover an issue is during framing, problems can be quickly resolved at this stage.
Since we are a custom shop, we have a lot of options to suit your needs but if the project you are trying to flip is not in minimum $400,000-$500,000 range, we just might not be a good fit.
- Kitchens are typically $15,000-$30,000,
- Entertainment Centers are typically $6,000-$10,000
- Nooks/Lockers/Bench Seats are typically $2,500-$6,000
- These should be used as general guides, the final price is determined after a design is drawn up, and then engineered to your specs/concept pictures.
You can call now to schedule a time to visit our Downtown Phoenix production facility. We have over 40 different doors styles to choose from and roughly 1500 paint colors (we can color match any Sherwin Williams color)
- Here are a few options to move forward.
- Schedule a time to come in with a copy of your plans and concept pictures for a design brief, I will take the time to listen and understand what your goals are, if you are looking for high end custom cabinets, or more of a budget friendly approach. Expect to leave a copy with me so I can start the quote process for you.
- You can also email me your plans at, [email protected]
- Also share your design concept on houzz.com